Thursday, April 19, 2012

Protectors of Nocturne

     I present to you finished 1st squad of my Salamander Marines. Those guys have been a pleasure to paint. Still have ten more so got some more painting goodness ahead of me. I feel that this army will present itself really well on the table. I hope I will manage to sell it all in one piece. It would be a shame to see it spread out squad by squad around the world. Anyway, if you are interested in this project right now and want to make it your own you can give me a shout and we'll talk :). Otherwise if you could refer this project to your friends, it would be awesome.


Okay I'm off, need to get some sleep,
Cya tomorrow
Brovatar

1 comment:

  1. As I said before - the greens are crushing testicles :)
    Can't wait for more and for a group foto.

    ReplyDelete