Monday, January 18, 2016

TYRANID WEEK!

TYRANID WEEK BEGINS! 
Let's start with this little guy. Hive Fleet Venom Harridan!
During the course of the week we will be showing a lot of tyranids from this big Hive Fleet Venom project. It will feature such things as: big monsters, a lot of troops and a full tyranid themed terrain board for gaming.

MONDAY:







TUESDAY:




WEDNESDAY:





THURSDAY








FRIDAY










Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Tomasz

There is only one way to keep up with our projects - subscribe to our @Youtube.

9 comments:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/FearThisKustoms/posts/1126121014073782

    ReplyDelete
  2. the topic amazing,and thanks very good
    http://www.agenobatkuataman.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing a great information and useful. it really necessary and timely for me at this time. I wanted to share this information with my friends on the social network facebook.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great. This article is excellent. I have read many articles with this topic, but I have not liked. I think I have the same opinion with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very sympathetic to your viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would recommend it to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate with your article writing,here its my first visit and i found a great information here.
    - slither.io
    - wings.io
    - vanar.io
    - lazerdrive.io
    - diep.io

    ReplyDelete