Friday, August 17, 2012

I smell blood!

     ...and zombies. The face is 90% done and I'm really happy with it. Sculpting this model gave me an important lesson " Face your fears". See what I did there, face because I was facing my fear of sculpting faces mhuhaha never-mind ;p. I went with a different jaw and nose then I intended. The idea evolved a bit but I couldn't be more proud of myself, it's quite satisfying. Now hands, a linen cloth to cover his manly bits, bat bits? And some skulls, you have to have skulls to carry around, you know.





Too-da-loo!
Brovatar.

3 comments:

  1. Looking great, are you going to cast this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO you want one ? :) Yes that's the plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It look GREAT a really good job. and if it's not to pricy I want one!

    ReplyDelete