Thursday, March 15, 2012

The dead shall carry my things (WIP)

     Had some time to sit down with the necromancer project from February don't know if you remember him. He's beginning to look quite well but I don't know if it's going to be enough. I plan to make him my best piece of work till now. I'm going for a more dark feel with him and the whole display. But I still hesitate if I should give more color to the whole model. Some green lights or a freehand on the robe. I don't know. Maybe You have some good ideas? For now I think that the skull is a real jewel in this one. It doesn't shine but it gives a lot of character to the whole project. We shall see how the rest will turn out. Stay tuned.










Brovatar.

5 comments:

  1. Everything about this is phenomenal. I'm amazed by how smooth the shades and highlights on the cloak are. Great colors too. Can't wait to see this finished, I've been looking forward to it since we saw the first pics.

    And holy heck, the writing on the book pages is TINY! Don't know how you managed that but it looks great as well.

    Just curious, as I can see that some of the paint worn off the edges of the base... do you hold the base in your hand while you paint? Can't imagine you could do such small details if that's the case.

    Inspirational work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments. Yes, I must confess I do hold the base of my miniatures while I'm painting. But not all of the time some times i got them pinned to a wine cork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete