Sunday, March 25, 2012

Manfred's Coven Throne

Manfred's Coven Throne is done.

      It was a big piece but finally I finished it. I will never make another Coven Throne on my own unless some one will give me a commission for it. I am really happy with the outcome. It turned out much better then the first one. This mini was the first that I tested my new airbrush on while painting the spirit swarm. Ghosts look more ethereal now. The freehand turned out alright imo. The thing I like the most is the blood cauldron, specially the Vargheist head that I used for decorative purposes.















So much blood ;p




     If you like what you see and you want more, drop a comment, follow me on Facebook or just rate me on CMoN
Have a nice week!
Brovatar

3 comments:

  1. Mind-bogglingly beuatiful work Brovatar. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetna robota :) Najbardziej podoba mi się ogień na szkieletach-pochodzniach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is over a year old now - but epic paint jobs stand the test of time - and mate - you are a Master!

    ReplyDelete