Home
About us
Service
Blog
FAQ
Contact
Home
Service
Painting
Assembling
Sculpting
Converting
Basing
FAQ
Gallery
Tutorials
Shop
Armies for Sale
YouTUbe
Contact
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Home
»
Chaos Space Marines
,
Den of Imagination
,
Miniwargaming
» Chaos Space Marines for Miniwargaming Dave
Chaos Space Marines for Miniwargaming Dave
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Chaos Space Marines
,
Den of Imagination
,
Miniwargaming
1 comment
From our
painting service
- super special work for Miniwargaming Dave.
A
lways do whatever's next.
Michal
There is only one way to keep up with our projects - subscribe to our
@Youtube
.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
1 comment:
John34
June 17, 2018 at 4:35 AM
I agree in 100%. You have put it all together.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Youtube
Popular Posts
TAU ARMY
Hello guys! Lately we had the pleasure of working on this Tau army. The units that could be - are magnetized so the army loadout can be ad...
How To Paint Space Marine Salamanders
Many people like the color tone on my salamanders and I received many questions on how I achieved such a vibrant color on those marines....
MARINE RAIDERS ARMY
From our painting service - 1st Marine Raiders! Hopefully you like them as much as we do. All painted in our level 4 standard. Full magn...
Knight of the Plague
To break the habit of painting everything red I took on a Nurgle Space Marine. I call him Knight of the Plague. He is slightly convert...
Nurgle I choose you!
When the boys are deep in Necron Boxes at the studio I'm working on some Chosen of Nurgle Chaos Space Marines. The whole project ...
Partners:
Facebook
Check it out!
Blog Archive
►
2016
(16)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2015
(68)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(3)
BIO-TITAN LVL6 LEGENDARY - HD SHOWCASE
Chaos Space Marines for Miniwargaming Dave
Space Wolves Thunderhawk
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(114)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(16)
►
2013
(253)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(41)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(12)
►
2012
(147)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(16)
Den of Imagination 2014. Powered by
Blogger
.
I agree in 100%. You have put it all together.
ReplyDelete