Home
About us
Service
Blog
FAQ
Contact
Home
Service
Painting
Assembling
Sculpting
Converting
Basing
FAQ
Gallery
Tutorials
Shop
Armies for Sale
YouTUbe
Contact
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Home
»
Horde
» Big gator!
Big gator!
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Horde
No comments
Kasia is really close to finishing the big gator army. I have to say I kinda start to like those cartoonish minis. They be cool ^^
Feed your Imagination,
Brovatar.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Youtube
Popular Posts
TAU ARMY
Hello guys! Lately we had the pleasure of working on this Tau army. The units that could be - are magnetized so the army loadout can be ad...
How To Paint Space Marine Salamanders
Many people like the color tone on my salamanders and I received many questions on how I achieved such a vibrant color on those marines....
MARINE RAIDERS ARMY
From our painting service - 1st Marine Raiders! Hopefully you like them as much as we do. All painted in our level 4 standard. Full magn...
Knight of the Plague
To break the habit of painting everything red I took on a Nurgle Space Marine. I call him Knight of the Plague. He is slightly convert...
Nurgle I choose you!
When the boys are deep in Necron Boxes at the studio I'm working on some Chosen of Nurgle Chaos Space Marines. The whole project ...
Partners:
Facebook
Check it out!
Blog Archive
►
2016
(16)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2015
(68)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(114)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(16)
▼
2013
(253)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(41)
▼
August
(13)
Big Bang Week Give-away and Pro Bono Program
Hive Seekers
Horde Minions Army
Turtle and Squid things
Zombie zombie alligator.
Exodites
Big gator!
The Pleasure Machine
Silent King
Skull floor
From the Green Stuff you shall rise
Alligator Alligator
Khorne Eaters
►
July
(17)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(12)
►
2012
(147)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(16)
Den of Imagination 2014. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment