Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cold-hearted lady

Hello hello hello

Guys I've got a treat for you today. Have painted a vampire hero form the Coven Throne and I must say I'm quite pleased with the colour scheme. Although it was a random totally unplanned one. I started out purple, then added some reds and finally a bit of black for contrast and it turned out great. Feel free to comment on her dress and hair. I think she won't harm you through your computer or will she :) ? So give her some attention. I know that her heart is cold but it doesn't mean that she won't need any love from you guys ;>. And don't say anything about her teeth, she's very sensitive on that point and we still need to work on her dental problem a bit.



Paint some more, thanks for reading!

Cya
Brovatar

0 comments:

Post a Comment