Sunday, February 12, 2012

Some old and new.

   Yesterday my friends and I got together and we made a big photo shoot of our painted minis.
There were a lot of minis starting from Warhammer 40k and Flames of War and ending on Warhammer Fantasy Battle. It took us a lot of time to get everything done. We were photographing till 2am. All went great and now I got some nice photos I'd like to show you ^^.

   First an update on my work. The Coven Throne is finished and soon to be placed on eBay. I'm quite happy with the finished look. Ladies look very well . It was the first time I have painted Vampire Counts in such bright colours, that was something new ^^.


    Now it's time for some old stuff. Not going to show you much but these are things that bring back some good memories. First, the Blood Dragon Banners. Two free hands one of which is a Grave Guard Standard, fully finished. The other one was painted about one year after the first one. That's a whole different level. Although it's not finished it looks much better in my opinion, one of my first good looking freehand. It was painted in 2008 or something like that. I attached the digital art that inspired me to paint this banner. Hope you like it ^^.


     Second is a unit of Dire Wolfs converted from the Chaos Warhounds kit. The ears and champion's head are sculpted from green stuff. The thing that I like most about this unit is the base and how dynamic the wolves look. It was my last unit for the Fantasy Battle system. After that the 8th edition came and I exchanged the Old World for The galaxy of the 40th millennium.


     The last photo for today is my speed painted force of Tyranids. I have another one as big as this to paint. I'll post photos here as soon as I finish them.
Enjoy.




Brovatar

1 comment:

  1. But replica watches the passing of each major conflict brought with it the re-introduction of former soldiers, along replica watches uk with their uniforms and wartime ephemera into civilian life, where olive drab and camouflage patterns fake rolex would soon trickle into thrift stores or be traded at Army/Navy surplus outlets. It was here that these colors soon found a second fake Rolex life in regular society and streetwear fashion, as a uniform worn for purpose-driven function, or as an replica rolex expression of political protest counter-culture. When it comes to the visual identity of that fake watches uniform, things have certainly changed since the turn of the last century. Every military of the world now rolex replica deploys its own variation of specially developed camouflage — environment-specific disruptive patterns which apply to everything from uniforms and Rolex replica vehicles, to weapons and warships, and fake rolex uk even ground-based structures, leading to an incredibly diverse array of unique and interesting fake watches uk camo patterns.

    ReplyDelete