Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Geting Started

Hey guys!
I decided to start a blog about my hobby which is miniature assembling and painting. Mostly I take my time with games workshop miniature range. I also play with armies that I managed to get together throughout the years. Those armies are Vampire Counts for Fantasy Battle and Tyranids for 40k. Now I'm trying to turn my hobby in a different direction. I want to make a living out of it. I think I gained a lot of skill over the years mostly in converting but in painting as well. How I want to make a living out of it you ask. Well, I'm opening myself to commission work and hitting the eBay hard... I've already started. This is the first work I managed to get together in a day's work ^^


Any tips on how to make it big on eBay are welcome. Keep on painting.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, and best of luck to you on your future commission endeavours! We both started our blogs around the same time but you've already crushed me in pageviews, so I know you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete