Thursday, July 5, 2012

Eternal Vampires

     The only way to kill a Vampire is to spread his remains, ashes around the world so he will have a hard time coming back to life. That's exactly what I'm doing with my old Vampire Counts. I'm not selling everything just yet but probably there will be a second wave. There still is a chance that all those models will reach one destination and The Vampire Lord will lead his army once again ^^. 

 

    Okey, enough of story talk. I would like to invite you all to my Vampire Counts Auction extravaganza. The prices are fairly low so if you have not enough zombies in your army, need a new Cool Vampire Lord on a Hellsteed or just want to start collecting Vampire Counts, now you have a chance. You can always buy some model as a gift to a friend. Full listing!











    The reason behind my selling my Fantasy Army is that I'm moving my assaults into S-FI airspace. I'm testing out a new army list for the 6th edition of Warhammer 40k. It's based on Necron Doom Scythes and Night Scythes. It gives me the advantage of being off the table when the game begins. That brings me to having the first round of heavy shooting. I'm still a bit sceptic about it but a Necron Fleet army list is something that most definitely will look awesome on the battlefield.


Cheers,
Brovatar.

2 comments: