Sunday, October 14, 2012

Skull be cracking

     So I started to paint up Ambroz. Just finished the skull and the shield. Everything else is work in progress. The wains on his wings will look excellent when painted as lightnings. It will appear that the Daemon is lightning enchanted. After this one I'm going to be working on an Orc Officer ymmmWarboss for 40k. It's going to be a conversion of an Orc SS man officer. I think that it's going to be a cool thing to make.




     There were some people complaining about no no texture on the back side of the shield so I painted a little something something on it to erase that problem. I hope you like!

 

Cheers,
Brovatar.

2 comments:

  1. That is stunning love how you made it resemble the symbol. You can appreciate it more with the paint starting to go him.

    ReplyDelete