Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's getting too hot!

     When you're facing the high temperatures of Nocturne, one thing that you need to watch out for is overheating your weapon.

     Scout squad finally finished. I love how the Sergeant has turned out. When I was building this model I thought that the leader of the squad needs to have some battle trophies customed to his home planet. So I picked a head with a tooth as an earring to represent a fang cut from one of the dread-fool salamander monstrous beasts that the Sergeant killed. Also I gave him a lizard skin cloak from the dark elf corsairs box set. It supposed to represent the hide of another giant creatures. The squad looks quite unique and I think that it fits the salamander chapter very good. Remember that those guys will be for sale in a matter of days so if you're interested, keep your eyes open.

   If you like what I do and you want to keep track of every new update, you can follow me on Facebook. And if you want to show some support you can share this post.






Have a nice one,
Brovatar

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I love the vibrant green and bright lava bases. The guy with the shaved head is my favorite. You have done a great job with these.

    ReplyDelete