Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dark Angels OM NOM NOM

    Hey guys, I got a present for all you Dark Angel lovers. Influenced by recent news I'm going to begin working on a massive amount of Dark Angels. The list is long and will grow most probably. For now there is all that's on the pictures and about 30 Tactical guys that I haven't photographed yet. 

  I got seven Ravenwing bikes, two Squads with a sergeant and a plasma gun. I like what they did in the Dark Vengeance box set with angling the wings of the bike a bit to the back but the old ones are quite nice as well.


    I also have been building up a veteran unit of Dark Angels, don't know if eight guys is enough.


    DEATHWING! Ohhh yeah I just love the Deathwing, it's one of my favorite armies. I'll probably do about 30-40 of those so it's going to be a lot of room for some neat conversions which makes me soo happy.


   I took the head from Chaplain Seraphicus and made another chaplain based on it. I think he's quite ok. He's the guy in the left side of the picture. So now I got a total of 4 Chaplains a Chapter Master and a Librarian.




Feed your Imagination,
Brovatar.

4 comments:

  1. Can wait to see 'em with paint! Nice GS work too BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Brovatar!

    Just wanted to use the holiday season to tell you how much I enjoy your blog! Quality stuff on here, keep it up!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! That goes the same for you. I hope i can get some extra cash next year and get my hands on these models from Paintingbuddha They are quite awesome ^^.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. thank you for information and i hope i will use it in fact i will be doing a devistiors with them- Dark Angel Veterans.

    ReplyDelete