Home
About us
Service
Blog
FAQ
Contact
Home
Service
Painting
Assembling
Sculpting
Converting
Basing
FAQ
Gallery
Tutorials
Shop
Armies for Sale
YouTUbe
Contact
Monday, May 13, 2013
Home
»
Dark Angels
,
Ravenwing
,
Warhammer 40k
» The Nephilim
The Nephilim
Monday, May 13, 2013
Dark Angels
,
Ravenwing
,
Warhammer 40k
No comments
The Dark Angel Army is shaping up as fast as a Nephilim Jetfighter. Just five more vehicles to go.
Feed your Imagination,
Brovatar.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Youtube
Popular Posts
Asurmen resculpted
Here he stands proudly. Asurmen of the Eldar. It's a total re-sculpt with few parts used and the original Asurmen Head. Kasia did an ex...
Flaming Plague
Damn that's hot, Hope that you will like this squad as much as you liked the Plasma one. I really had fun on this project. The basing h...
How To Paint Space Marine Salamanders
Many people like the color tone on my salamanders and I received many questions on how I achieved such a vibrant color on those marines....
Knight of the Plague
To break the habit of painting everything red I took on a Nurgle Space Marine. I call him Knight of the Plague. He is slightly convert...
Dry Earth Bases Tutorial
This post is going to be a semi product review with a cool tutorial that I have prepared for you guys. Lately I came across a product ...
Partners:
Facebook
Check it out!
Blog Archive
►
2016
(16)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2015
(68)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(114)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(16)
▼
2013
(253)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(41)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(24)
▼
May
(29)
Marked Zone
The party man is here!
How to paint - Imperial Guard infantry tutorial
Necron Blues
First Tactical Squad
Special Delivery.
Metallic Rusty Necrons
Lords and Heroes... errr HQ
Thats a cold ass honkey
Pull'n out the big guns!
All marines prepare to drop!
Elites!
Getting closer!
Getting greener and greener
The First Legion
Lurking in the Den
Barge it up!
The Nephilim
Destroyers
I move in the shadows
Shreks! I mean Ogres!
Fishy business
Winter is coming!
Knights of Space
Dwarf Lords
Necron Flashbacks
Even more Necrons!
Month of Awesome
Facebook GIVE AWAY!
►
April
(18)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(12)
►
2012
(147)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(16)
Den of Imagination 2014. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment