Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lurking in the Den

     Hey miniature fans. So I want to let you know what's going on these days at Den of Imagination Studio. We have a cool Dark Angels army shaping up really quickly. 

The list contains:
-Azrael
-Ezekiel
-Two squads of Tactical Rins
-Five Veterans
-Five Terminators
-Two Predators
-Whirlwind
-Nephilim Jeyfighter
-Drop pod
-Landraider




Two of the units you saw already: the Terminators and the Nephilim Jetfighter. Now it's time for the rest. I really have fun with the Landraider at the moment which you can see from the first picture ^^.  When I see those Dark Angels I want to build such an army for myself.

    There were also some bases ordered for a Necron army.



     And I can't forget about the Necron armies that are building up at the studio. Kosa and Bania are throwing all they got into those guys! All original themed and with a different idea. I can't choose which one is my favorite.




   We are almost at our 1k mark. Thank you all for supporting us and if you are new here, check out our first give away. And remember that after the first one there is always a second one ^^.


Feed your Imagination,
Brovatar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment